Director for Advanced Capacities Network
· To co-establish and drive a network of advanced capacities in preparedness planning
· To promote and create opportunities for members to cooperate on awareness raising, exercise and tool development etc.
· To liaise with the network members and GGI staff to create strategic plans to encourage governments toward preparedness implementation.
· To ensure the network is encouraged to deliver high levels of cooperation and production.
· To write articles, and to lead in the production of network publications.
· To support the professional development of GGI staff.
· To represent the GGI at appropriate fora.
· To work with GGI staff and members to raise funding for the network and sustained operations.
· To contribute to the management of the GGI.