A full time position.
· To provide strong and effective leadership to the organization.
· To lead fundraising efforts with governments, foundations and individuals.
· To ensure the organization is sharply focused on its mission.
· To develop succession for key people and competencies of the team.
· To be an effective spokesperson for societal preparedness.
· To have the confidence to deal with senior leaders across sectors.
· To create the conditions that support a productive and collegiate organization.
· To manage the finances of the organization, including budgeting and cost control.
· To maintain the confidence of the Board of Directors and Executive Group.
Preferred geographical location: Europe, North America, New Zealand.